- A custom-built molecular beam epitaxy (MBE) system, with in-situ masking and surface
- A custom-built multi-purpose cluster molecular beam epitaxy (MBE) and sputtering system, with in-situ masking and surface characterization.
- Low temperature STM,
- Three High Vacuum deposition chambers (10^-7 Torr) with shadow masking and plasma oxidation.
- Automated electronics for TMR and GMR studies (ac lock-in, ac bridge, etc.) .Transport measurements (dc or ac lock-in) at temperatures from 0.4-400 K, in magnetic fields up to 8 T.
- West Bond wire bonder.
- SEM system (Carl Zeiss Leo Supra 25) with E-beam lithography, STEM and EDAX.
- Ion miller with Hiden end point detector