- May 1, 2013: Our work “Exchange-coupling-induced symmetry breaking in topological insulators” is published in Physical Review Letters. Congratulations! Link
- Feb. 26, 2013: Our work “Superconducting spin switch with infinite magnetoresistance induced by an internal exchange field” is published in Physical Review Letters. Congratulations! Link
- Jan. 23, 2013: Our work “Interface-engineered template for molecular spin memory devices” is published in Nature. Congratulations! Link
MIT Homepage highlights our work!
See MIT News for details.
TPM cover story about our work (see details):
- Jan. 8, 2013: The work collaborating with Prof. Heiman’s group at Northeaster University, ”Linear magnetoresistance in topological insulator thin films: Quantum phase coherence effects at high temperatures”, authored by Badih A. Assaf et al. is published in Applied Physics Letters. Congratulations! http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4773207
- Jan. 8, 2013: Welcome our new undergraduate group member Saleem Aldajani.
- Jan. 7, 2013: Dr. Peng Wei will give an invited talk “Magnetic proximity-induced symmetry breaking in topological insulators” at the EMN West Meeting at Houston, TX.
- Jan. 4, 2013: Our group website has its new URL: http://moodera.mit.edu .
- Jan. 3, 2013: Happy New Year! Our new group website is under construction.